We want to help with your Christmas Wish List this year! Each week until Christmas from 9:00am Monday 16th of November, we will be randomly selecting one lucky shopper who has entered our giveaway as a winner of a $1,000 Kenmore Village EFTPOS Gift Card as part of our ‘All I Want for Christmas’ Kenmore Village Gift Card Giveaway.
To enter the draw to win, simply spend a total of $50 at any Kenmore Village specialty stores or $100 at Coles Kenmore, fill in the entry form, attach your purchase receipt/s (no duplicates) and place them into the entry box located at Centre Court, Kenmore Village Shopping Centre. Purchases do not need to be made in the week of the draw provided they have been made between 9:00am 16/11/2020 and 8:59am 21/12/2020. You can enter as many times as you like!
This promotion will commence on Monday the 16th of November at 9:00am and conclude on Monday the 21st of December 2020 at 8:59am. The $1,000 Kenmore Village Gift Card prize draws will occur each week following our 5 weekly entry periods with a winner being selected at random and contacted via the details provided on their entry form.
Please note that entries collected during each individual entry period (week) will only be included in the prize draw during which the entry submissions are made.
The 5 entry pe for individual prize draws are 9am 16/11/2020 – 8:59am 23/11/2020, 9am 23/11/2020 – 8:59am 30/11/2020, 9am 30/11/2020 – 8:59am 07/12/2020, 9am 7/12/2020 – 8:59am 14/12/2020, 9am 14/12/2020 – 8:59am 21/12/2020.
Meet our weekly winners and learn what they have crossed off their Christmas wishlists!
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Monday 16th November 2020 at 9am AEST and closes on Monday 21st December 2020 at 8:59am AEST (“Promotional Period”).
3. The Promotion will be conducted over 36 days and will be comprised of 5 Prize draw entry periods. The entry periods for each Prize draw are 9am 16/11/2020 – 8:59am 23/11/2020, 9am 23/11/2020 – 8:59am 30/11/2020, 9am 30/11/2020 – 8:59am 07/12/2020, 9am 7/12/2020 – 8:59am 14/12/2020, 9am 14/12/2020 – 8:59am 21/12/2020.
4. Entries received during this Promotion will be deemed valid exclusively for the entry period during which they are submitted to the Entry Box located at Centre Court. Received entries will be removed from this Promotion at the conclusion of each entry period and will not remain valid for entry in further prize draw entry periods.
5. All purchases must be made during the Promotional Period to qualify for entry. Purchases are not required to be made during each specific entry period to be considered valid.
6. The Promoter (“Promoter”) is Jen Management QLD Pty Ltd ABN 61 080 874 559 – Kenmore Village, 9 Brookfield Road Kenmore Qld 4069.
7. To enter, a customer must make purchases at participating Kenmore Village specialty retail stores to the total value of $50 or more, or at Coles Kenmore to the value of $100 or more, then the customer is eligible to submit (1) entry form for the Promotion during one of five (5) Promotion entry periods. All banks, medical and dental services are EXCLUDED from this competition. Multiple receipts from within the Promotion Period, from participating retailers may be combined to be eligible to receive (from retailers, Centre Entry Box station or Centre Management Office) and lodge (1) entry form for the Promotion.
8. To enter the Promotion, the customer must complete an entry form with their name, address, daytime telephone number, email address (if applicable). Original receipt/s to the total value of $50 or more must be attached to entry form and placed in the Centre Entry Box.
9. Entries that are deemed as photocopies (receipts) will be invalid.
10. The (“Winner”) will be notified by telephone and/or email and requested to return to Kenmore Village Shopping Centre to claim their Prize from Centre Management and agree to have their photo taken for publication on the Kenmore Village website, Facebook pages, monthly e-newsletter, press and other promotional use at the discretion of the Promoter.
11. Prize draws will occur within 4 business days of the close of each entry period.
12. Winners will only qualify for one (1) winning entry during the Promotional Period. Subsequent entries received from an entrant following the entry period for which they have drawn a winning entry will not be considered valid.
13. The Prize for each entry period for this Promotion is 2 x $500 Kenmore Village EFTPOS Gift Cards for a total prize value of $1,000 (one thousand Australian dollars) for each Winner.
14. Gift Cards won will be valid until October 31st 2021 and are subject to general EFTPOS usage restrictions and Terms and including activation requirements.
15. Prize draws will take place at Kenmore Village Shopping Centre – Centre Management Office, 9 Brookfield Road Kenmore Qld 4069 between the hours of 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
16. Entrants must be 18 years or over to enter the Promotion.
17. The Prize must be taken as offered and is not transferable, redeemable, or exchangeable for cash or kind.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner provide suitable photo identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding the Prize.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
20. Entries that are illegible, incomplete, indecipherable or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for the Prize and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
22. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the Winner or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control subject to regulatory authorities.
23. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage, or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
24. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
25. By entering the Promotion, entrants’ consent to their personal information being used by the Promoter for (a.) conducting the Promotion and notifying the Winner; and (b.) Advertising and publicity purposes.
27. Employees, directors and officers of the Promoter, agencies associated with this promotion and all Retailers at the Shopping Centre and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate families include spouses, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-bother, step-sister and first cousins.
28. Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any disputes, The Promoter’s decision shall be final.
29. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster or Government imposed restrictions (COVID – 19), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to all relevant State & Federal laws), to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion.
30. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss (including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury, illness (including COVID – 19) or death which is suffered (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the promotion and/or any aspect of the prize or use of or taking the prize by the Winner.
31. If for any reason the Winner does not collect the prize within 30 days of the Prize draw date, they will forfeit their right to the Prize.
32. All Entrants are responsible for any taxation liability including any GST or other government charges or reporting requirements arising from their participation in the Promotion or receipt of the Prize. If Participation in the Promotion or receipt of the prize involves a taxable supply being made, then the Winner is responsible for paying any amount charged by the entity making the supply in respect of its GST liability on the supply. The Promoter does not offer any advice or accept any responsibility with respect to these matters.
A COPY OF OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT IS DISPLAYED AT THE CENTRE MANAGEMENT OFFICE:
LEVEL 1, SUITE 9, KENMORE VILLAGE, 9 BROOKFIELD RD, KENMORE 4069