Commencing Tuesday 3rd of May 2022 at 9.00am, simply spend $50 at any one of our specialty stores or $100 at Coles Kenmore, fill in the form provided at retailers (or at entry station), attach your receipt and place into the entry box located at Centre Court. T’s&C’s apply! Promotion concludes Tuesday 31st of May 2022 at 5:00pm.
Terms and Conditions for participation in the ‘Tasmanian Getaway for Two’ (Promotion)
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (Entrants).
4. Employees, directors and officers of the Promoter, agencies associated with this Promotion and all Retailers at the Shopping Centre and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate families includes: spouses, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister and first cousins.
5. The Promotion commences on the Promotion Commencement Date and time and ends at the Promotion End Date and time (Promotion Period).
5.1 The Promotion Commencement Date is Tuesday 3rd of May 2022 from 9am, and the Promotion End date is Tuesday 31st of May 2022 at 5:00pm.
6. To enter the Promotion each Entrant must during the Promotion Period:
7. Spend $50 or more at any specialty store in the Shopping Centre or $100 or more at the Coles supermarket in the Shopping Centre (the Retailers) and collect an entry form from the Retailer or entry box;
8. Correctly complete the entry form with the Entrant’s name, address, daytime telephone number and email address; and
9. Attach the Entrant’s original receipt from the Retailer to the original entry form and drop into the entry box located at Centre Court.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries, or entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid.
11. Each Entrant can submit an entry for the Promotion [once or as many times as they like].
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants including any Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence and reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached one or more of these Terms and Conditions, has tampered with the entry process or the Promotion itself, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct which jeopardises the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted by the Promoter in its discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. One eligible prize winner will be selected at random on the Prize Draw Date at the Promoter’s sole discretion (Winner).
14. The draw for the prize will take place at 9 Brookfield Rd, Kenmore Qld 4069.
15. The Winner will be notified by phone, email and/or Facebook messenger.
16. The Winner must claim the prize from Centre Management Office at the Shopping Centre by appointment only.
17. To be able to claim the Prize, the Winner (or, the Winner’s guardian) must provide a copy of a Government issued identification card containing a photograph of the Winner [or the Winner’s parent/guardian] as proof of the Winner’s [or the Winner’s parent/guardian’s] identity and age.
18. The Winner agrees to have their photo taken and used for publication on the Shopping Centre’s website, Facebook page, Instagram, e-newsletter and/or press.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. If for any reason the Winner does not collect the prize within 14 days of the Prize Draw Date, they will forfeit their right to the prize.
21. If the prize or part of the prize is unavailable the Promoter in its discretion reserves the right to substitute the prize or that part of the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
22. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to all relevant State and Federal laws), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23. Once a prize has left the Promoter’s/supplier’s premises, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the Promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to, or caused by that prize.
24. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss (including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury, illness (including COVID-19) or death which is suffered (including but not limited to that arising from ant person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or any aspect of the prize or use of or taking the prize by the Winner.
24.1 The Winner remains responsible for satisfying any current Government COVID-19 vaccination and testing requirements that may be applicable, to participate in travel and accommodation provided by Helloworld Travel Services (Australia) Pty Ltd as part of this prize at the time of travel.
25. All Entrants are responsible for any taxation liability (including any GST) or other government charges or reporting requirements arising from their participation in the Promotion or receipt of the prize. If participation in the Promotion or receipt of the prize involves a taxable supply being made, then the Winner is responsible for paying any amount charged by the entity making the supply in respect of its GST liability on the supply. The Promoter does not offer any advice or accept any responsibility with respect to these matters.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
27. The prize is not transferable, refundable, or exchangeable for cash or kind.
28. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion suspend, cancel, or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (e) if the determination of the Winner or delivery of prize is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control subject to regulatory authorities.
29. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
30. By completing and submitting an entry form, all Entrants consent to their personal information being entered onto a database, which may be made available to the Promoter for marketing purposes relating to the promotion of the Shopping Centre and Retailers located in the Shopping Centre.
31. The Entrant agrees to the content of the Promoter’s Privacy Statement. The Promoter will collect personal information in order to conduct the Promotion, and for this purpose disclose such personal information to third parties, including but not limited to Retailers, agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry in the Promotion is conditional on providing this personal information. The Promoter will also use and handle this personal information as described in its Privacy Statement. To access or update the Entrant’s information, or for more details on the Promoter’s privacy obligations, please contact Centre Management.
32. The ‘Tasmanian Getaway for Two’ travel prize offered by the Promoter will be provided exclusively as a travel and accommodation credit to the value of $3,500 with Helloworld Travel Services (Australia) Pty Ltd at the Kenmore Village franchisee and is subject to their full Terms and Conditions. These include but are not limited to Bookings, Cancellations, Advisory Services, Restrictions and Additional Charges as applicable. A full list of Terms and Conditions for Helloworld Travel Kenmore are available at their website www.helloworld.com.au/store/kenmore/terms-and-conditions.
33. The ‘Tasmanian Getaway for Two’ travel prize offered by the Promoter will be valid exclusively with Helloworld Travel Services (Australia) Pty Ltd with the Kenmore Village franchisee until the 30th of June 2023 and is subject to their full Terms and Conditions.
A COPY OF OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT IS DISPLAYED AT THE CENTER MANAGEMENT OFFICE:
LEVEL 1, SUITE 9, KENMORE VILLAGE, 9 BROOKFIELD RD, KENMORE 4069