TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Valentine’s Day ‘Will you be my Valentine’ Promotion
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions. Entries not in accordance with these terms are deemed invalid.
- Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- To enter the Promotion, the participant must leave a written date (outing/activity) suggestion on post titled ‘Prize Give Away: Will you be my Valentine? ’ published Tuesday 04/02/2020 by Kenmore Village Shopping Centre on either Facebook or Instagram social media platforms by 10am 10/02/2020. Alternatively, participants can take a photo with Teddy at Kenmore Village Shopping Centre located 9 Brookfield Road Kenmore 4069 and post with your date suggestion using #MyKVTeddy on Instagram or Facebook by 10am 10/02/2020.Three suggestions will be chosen by and at the complete discretion of Kenmore Village Shopping Centre across social platforms and put to vote via Facebook on the Kenmore Village Facebook page. The person who submits the dream date suggestion with the most votes/likes of the three chosen suggestions (not original post) will win Teddy and a $300.00 cash card.
- There are no restrictions on the number of times an individual may enter.
- The total prize pool over the competition is $300 (cash card) with additional plush bear.
- There will be one (1) winner drawn for $300 gift card to spend where card is accepted only.
- The Promotion commences at 4.00pm Tuesday 4th February 2020 and closes at 10am Thursday 13th February 2020. Suggestions will be considered until 10am on 10/02/2020.
- Eligible ‘date’ suggestion will be selected at the promotors sole discretion.
- The Promotion will be conducted over this period and the Promoter is Jen Management QLD Pty Ltd ABN 61 080 874 – Kenmore Village 9 Brookfield Rd Kenmore Qld 4069.
- Winner will be notified via Facebook or Instagram direct message.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Terms & Conditions all other fees, duties, taxes, levies, charges or expenses relating to the Prizes will be the responsibility of the Winners.
- The selection of the cash card prize will take place at Centre Management, Kenmore Village, 9 Brookfield Rd, Kenmore Qld 4069.
- The Winners will be notified by email and/or Facebook messenger and requested to return to Kenmore Village to claim the cash card from Centre Management and agree to have their photo taken, or their image used for publication on Kenmore Village’s website, Facebook page, Instagram, e-newsletter and/or press.
- Winners must provide suitable identification to the promoters’ satisfaction to be entitled to claim their cash card /prize (Drivers Licence or similar). If the Winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to their parent/guardian. If you are under the age of 14, you may only enter the competition if a parent/guardian is entering on your behalf.
- Winners may only claim their prize from Centre Management, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm. In cases where prize cannot be picked up in person postage my be organised at the promotors sole discretion.
- The Winner of any prize acknowledges that the Promoter has nothing to do with the warranty of the prize. The Winner hereby releases the Promotor from all liability in this regard.
- The cash card is not transferrable, refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind.
- The promotor makes no representations, warranties, guarantees or assurances with respect to the prize.
- The promoter or participating retailer shall not be liable for any loss or damage of cash card/prize.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the Winner or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control subject to regulatory authorities.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The entrant agrees to the content of the Privacy Statement.
A COPY OF OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT IS DISPLAYED AT THE CENTER MANAGEMENT OFFICE:
LEVEL 1, SUITE 9, KENMORE VILLAGE, 9 BROOKFIELD RD, KENMORE 4069