Terms and Conditions for participation in ‘Mother’s Day Memory Wall’ – Kenmore Village Gift Card Giveaway (Promotion)
- Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
- The Promotion commences on Tuesday 4th May 2021 at 9am AEST and closes on Saturday 8th May 2021 at 3:00pm AEST (“Promotional Period”).
- The Promotion will be conducted over 5 days and will be comprised of 5 Prize draw entry periods. The entry periods for each Prize draw are 9am 04/05/2021 – 8:59am 06/05/2021, 9am 06/05/2021 – 8:59am 07/05/2021, 9am 07/05/2021 – 8:59am 08/05/2021, 9am 08/05/2021 – 3:00pm 08/05/2021.
- Entries received during this Promotion will be deemed valid exclusively for the entry period during which they are submitted to the Entry Box located at Centre Court. Received entries will be removed from this Promotion and displayed at the conclusion of each entry period and will not remain valid for entry in further prize draw entry periods.
- Winners will only qualify for one (1) winning entry over the course of the promotion. Subsequent invalid entries submitted may be displayed at the discretion of The Promoter.
- The Promoter (“Promoter”) is Jen Management QLD Pty Ltd ABN 61 080 874 559 – Kenmore Village, 9 Brookfield Road Kenmore Qld 4069.
- To Enter, participants must visit the Mother’s Day Memory Garden display located Centre Court Kenmore Village and note down a moment or memory you have shared with Mum, or a Mother’s Day message on the entry form provided during a valid entry period. Entrants must also provide their contact details in the section located on the entry form. Messages written within the heart-shaped section on the entry form will be displayed for public viewing. One entry form will be drawn at random each day to WIN a $50.00 Kenmore Village EFTPOS Gift Card until Mother’s Day on Sunday May 9th 2021.
- To enter the Promotion, the customer must complete an entry form with their name, address, daytime telephone number, email address (if applicable) and place entry form in the Centre Entry Box.
- The (“Winner”) will be notified by telephone and/or email and requested to return to Kenmore Village Shopping Centre to claim their Prize from Centre Management and agree to have their photo taken for publication on the Kenmore Village website, Facebook pages, monthly e-newsletter, press and other promotional use at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Prize draws will occur within 2 business days of the close of each entry period.
- The Prize for each entry period for this Promotion is 1 x $50 Kenmore Village EFTPOS Gift Card for a total prize value of $50 (fifty Australian dollars) for each Winner.
- Gift Cards won will be valid until October 31St 2021 and are subject to general EFTPOS usage restrictions and Terms and including activation requirements.
- Prize draws will take place at Kenmore Village Shopping Centre – Centre Management Office, 9 Brookfield Road Kenmore Qld 4069 between the hours of 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- There is no age restriction to enter this promotion, however prizes must be collected by and adult (Parent/Guardian) if a winner for any promotional period is under the age of 18 years old.
- The Prize must be taken as offered and is not transferable, redeemable, or exchangeable for cash or kind.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner provide suitable photo identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
- Entries that are illegible, incomplete, indecipherable or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for the Prize and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the Winner or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control subject to regulatory authorities.
- Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage, or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants’ consent to their personal information being used by the Promoter for (a.) conducting the Promotion and notifying the Winner; and (b.) Advertising and publicity purposes.
- Employees, directors and officers of the Promoter, agencies associated with this promotion and all Retailers at the Shopping Centre and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate families include spouses, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-bother, step-sister and first cousins.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any disputes, The Promoter’s decision shall be ﬁnal.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster or Government imposed restrictions (COVID – 19), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to all relevant State & Federal laws), to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter (including its officers, employees, and agents) will not be liable for any loss (including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury, illness (including COVID – 19) or death which is suffered (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the promotion and/or any aspect of the prize or use of or taking the prize by the Winner.
- If for any reason the Winner does not collect the prize within 30 days of the Prize draw date, they will forfeit their right to the Prize.
30. All Entrants are responsible for any taxation liability including any GST or other government charges or reporting requirements arising from their participation in the Promotion or receipt of the Prize. If Participation in the Promotion or receipt of the prize involves a taxable supply being made, then the Winner is responsible for paying any amount charged by the entity making the supply in respect of its GST liability on the supply. The Promoter does not offer any advice or accept any responsibility with respect to these matters.
A COPY OF OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT IS DISPLAYED AT THE CENTRE MANAGEMENT OFFICE:
LEVEL 1, SUITE 9, KENMORE VILLAGE, 9 BROOKFIELD RD, KENMORE 4069