Looking for a store?
© Kenmore Village Shopping Centre | website by New Beach
Community Update – 1st of August 2021
We wish to advise our valued customers, retailers and members of our community that a confirmed case of Covid-19 recently visited Pizza Capers Kenmore at Kenmore Village. The individual was briefly at Pizza Capers on Friday 30th of July 2021 between 7:15pm and 7:25pm. Pizza Capers Kenmore has now been listed as a ‘casual contact’ on the Queensland Health contact tracing and alerts webpage. If you have visited Pizza Capers Kenmore on Friday 30th of July at the relevant times you must do the following:
1. Immediately travel by private transport directly to your home or accommodation and quarantine.
2. Get tested at your earliest opportunity.
3. Continue to quarantine until you receive a negative result.
4. Enter your details into the online Queensland Health contact tracing form.
5. Continue to monitor for symptoms, if you become symptomatic get tested and isolate until you receive a negative result.
We would like to let you know the steps we have taken following being advised of the ‘casual contact’ status of the Pizza Capers store.
Pizza Capers will undertake a deep clean and sanitisation of their outlet prior to re-opening. We have also performed a special touch point clean of all customer touchpoints and high traffic areas at the centre. Kenmore Village will continue to co-operate with Queensland Health and do our part in protecting our customers, retailers and members of our community. We remind all visitors that masks are mandatory and that you must check-in via the QR codes provided. For all of the latest health advice, and to keep informed please visit www.health.gov.au or www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19 or call the COVID-19 hotline on 134 COVID (13 42 68).
Coronavirus information and updates